[python-committers] Promote Xavier de Gaye as a core developer

Ned Deily nad at python.org
Tue May 24 00:22:07 EDT 2016

In article <20160523174004.CB04EB14028 at webabinitio.net>,
 "R. David Murray" <rdmurray at bitdance.com> wrote:
> +1 from me as well.  I'd just put him on my shortlist of people to
> consider.  I haven't gone over his patch history, but the two or three
> I've looked at before were high quality and cognizant of our culture.
> I think the Android support pretty much cinches the deal :)

David,

I believe we had a discussion a while back about a few other potential
new core developers.  But, other than subsequently adding Davin, I don't
know of anything that has happened with regard to the earlier
discussions.  Is it time to discuss your shortlist?

--Ned

https://docs.python.org/devguide/developers.html#developers

--
 Ned Deily,