[python-committers] Please add your GitHub username to your bugs.python.org account

Tim Peters tim.peters at gmail.com
Mon May 2 16:00:06 EDT 2016

[Alex Martelli]
>>> I still see a 404 at https://github.com/orgs/python/teams/python-core .

[Brett]
>> Apparently team membership is available only to other team members, so if
>> you have not been added to the team -- as is your case, Alex, as you didn't
>> put a GitHub username on bugs.python.org -- or you have not accepted the
>> invite the link won't work for you.

[Alex Martelli]
> My GitHub Name, aleaxit, is at http://bugs.python.org/user16700 and has been
> ever since April 4. Not sure why you think it isn't?

I also get a 404, and my GitHub name (tim-one) was added some weeks ago too:

http://bugs.python.org/user6

I suspect something isn't working as expected ;-)

BTW, I'm unclear on what "you have the accepted the invite" might
mean.  I don't recall receiving a plausibly relevant invitation, so
perhaps that's my problem here.