[python-committers] We will be moving to GitHub (hopefully) in 2016

Ezio Melotti ezio.melotti at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 00:07:33 EST 2016

The linkifier converts old svn revision numbers to links to e.g.
https://hg.python.org/lookup/r12345 , and this figures out the
equivalent hg changeset and redirects to the corresponding hg.p.o
page.
The linkifier should just create links to
https://hg.python.org/lookup/csid and let the page figure out if the
csid is from hg or git and redirect where more appropriate.

Best Regards,
Ezio Melotti