[python-committers] Reminder: checkins into 3.5 after rc1 won't automatically go into final

Larry Hastings larry at hastings.org
Mon Nov 23 02:47:33 EST 2015

3.5.1rc1 is tagged, merged, and pushed back into the central repo. At
this point I don't plan to merge further changes from hg.python.org into
3.5.1 final.  If you have an important bug fix that didn't make it into
3.5.1rc1 and *has* to go into 3.5.1 final, add me to the issue and we'll
talk about it.  If it happens I'll have to manually cherry-pick the change.

I've added a 3.5.2rc1 section to Misc/NEWS; please add new entries there.

Happy holidays,

//arry/