[python-committers] Can we clean up the buildbots please?

Steve Dower Steve.Dower at microsoft.com
Sat May 23 00:47:11 CEST 2015

Two of them are useless (x86 Windows Server 2003 [SB] and x86 XP-4, to be precise), but the fact that everything other than test_asdl_parser passes is a very valuable signal. AMD64 Windows 7 SP1 is also using the correct compiler.

Since some of our core developers are yet to upgrade, I’m not against keeping the one VS 2010 buildbot around for now. When MSFT comes up with a better way of getting the compiler than installing 8GB+ of interactive environment, then I’ll be more forceful about it (and yes, I’m helping encourage the relevant teams).

Cheers,
Steve

Coming to PyData Seattle 2015<http://conf.pydata.org/seattle2015/>? Hosted by Microsoft on our Redmond campus, July 24-26