[python-committers] MSDN Subscriptions/Renewals

Trent Nelson trent at snakebite.org
Tue Mar 3 18:13:23 CET 2015

On Tue, Mar 03, 2015 at 10:27:34AM -0500, Yury Selivanov wrote:
> Hi Brian,
>
> My subscription expires today..

    I think you get a grace period for a couple of weeks which is handy.

> Is it possible to renew it somehow?

    So, I ended up renewing my subscription most recently via an online
    form referenced in a private area for Apache committers.  I'll send
    the link in a private follow-up e-mail to you and Brian (and anyone
    else if they'd like it).

    I'd paste it here but all the Apache docs indicate that the URL
    shouldn't be made public, and this is a publicly-archived mailing
    list, so...

    (Do we have a private area/wiki/repo for committer-eyes-only, out of
    interest?)

        Trent.