[python-committers] getting help with the hgaccounts alias

Brett Cannon bcannon at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 19:23:10 CEST 2015

I think the only people on it are Antoine, Georg, and myself. Antoine has
said he has left python-dev, Georg is often busy with school, and I'm on a
temp machine for a few weeks so I can't add any SSH keys for a while (heck
I'll probably need new ones installed on my behalf once I have a permanent
machine).

Is anyone up for helping with adding SSH keys for people? It's basically
taking someone's key as an attachment in an email, making sure it's RSA and
not DSA, and then either creating a new file in a specific repo for them or
appending it to their existing key file.

P.S.: And I don't even remember how to get people added to the group of
people who can add keys, so I probably need to find that out as well if
anyone steps forward. =)