[python-committers] Speaking of noticing tracker activity

Serhiy Storchaka storchaka at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 17:28:57 CEST 2015

On 21.07.15 17:06, R. David Murray wrote:
> In the recent thread on python-dev Nick mentioned our dependence on
> people noticing active contributors on the tracker.  In that regard I'd
> like to recommend people take a look at the work of Martin Panter
> (vadmium).

Me too. Martin starts contributing patches about a year ago. About
half-year ago he increased his activity and patches become less trivial.
I have counted about 46 committed patches authored by Martin (16 of them
were committed by me). But he also was well known as helpful patch
reviewer and participant of discussions on the tracker for a long time
before that. I would like to offer granting Martin commit privileges if
he is interesting in this.