[python-committers] More explicit Code of Conduct for the issue tracker & core mailing lists?

Anthony Baxter anthonybaxter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 15:47:39 CEST 2015

I approve of this. I wonder if we can't radically simplify it?

Don't be awful. If someone says 'hey um that makes me uncomfortable'
perhaps reconsider what you said. Perhaps say "oh oops, sorry". Don't be an
awful person.

Codes of conduct are awesome, but it depresses me that we need to write
down rules of basic human decency.