[python-committers] New buildbots active

Zachary Ware zachary.ware+pydev at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 21:20:15 CEST 2015

Hi folks,

Just wanted to let you know in case you hadn't seen them that there
are a couple of new buildbots in service: one that builds on Windows
in Release configuration [1] and one that builds the documentation and
runs a couple of style checks on it [2].  Both are currently in the
'unstable' set, but I expect both of them to graduate to 'stable'
status soon after an audit of the stability of the whole fleet.

[1] http://buildbot.python.org/all/buildslaves/ware-win81-release
[2] http://buildbot.python.org/all/buildslaves/ware-gentoo

If anyone has suggestions for improvements to the Docs bot, I'm all
ears.  Eventually, I'd like to add a doctest step, but there's a lot
of work that needs to go into fixing the doctests before I do that.

Regards,
--
Zach

P.S.: for those receiving this message on python-committers, you may
notice that it is also cross-posted to python-buildbots, a list that
was recently set up for discussion of our buildbot fleet, mostly
between buildslave and buildmaster operators.  If you're interested,