[python-committers] You are invited to the Pycon 2015 Language Summit

Christian Heimes christian at python.org
Thu Jan 22 21:43:33 CET 2015

On 21.01.2015 17:54, Barry Warsaw wrote:
> *Please* let us know if you plan to attend so we can size the room and other
> amenities accordingly.

I'll be there for the first time. It's also my first time at PyCon US
and first time outside Europe thanks to the financial aid program. My
current plan is to arrive on Tuesday 7th and stay until the last sprint
day on Thursday 16th.

Christian

PS: I'm also looking for somebody to share a hotel room or other
accommodation like an Airbnb apartment. I'm a non-smoker -- and I hardly
ever snore, too.