[python-committers] Proposed core developer for contributing to multiprocessing

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Sat Jan 10 11:33:06 CET 2015

Hi Ezio,

I think I'm not making myself clear enough :-)

Technically, operations would stay the same (tickets, patches, reviews),
but from a motivational point of view, you change things a lot for the
better if you put trust into people by giving them the commit bit early.

The "incubation" period idea is just meant to make the process clear
to new developers. They should not feel offended if they don't end
up keeping the commit bit.

Cheers,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Jan 10 2015)

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/