[python-committers] changing the python version on the 2.7 branch

Skip Montanaro skip.montanaro at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 21:28:25 CEST 2015

On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 2:05 PM, Matthias Klose <doko at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Suggesting to push the following patch to the 2.7 branch.

LGTM. I actively use 2.7 at work so should be able to at least put it
through its normal paces. Will be interesting to see if any of our
internal software (which is generally fairly agnostic about Python)
cringes at the site of a two-digit micro. We do have an internal make
wrapper written in Python as well. Developers are expected to know
every arcane nook and cranny of C++, but can't possibly master
authorship of Makefiles. :rollseyes:

Skip