[python-committers] Commit rights for Robert Collins

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 12:17:48 CEST 2014

On 9 Oct 2014 02:34, "Antoine Pitrou" <antoine at python.org> wrote:

> Le 04/10/2014 07:47, Michael Foord a écrit :
> >
> > On 4 Oct 2014, at 11:15, Benjamin Peterson <benjamin at python.org> wrote:
> >
> >> hgaccounts at python.org
> >>

> > Thanks. I've forwarded this to Robert.
>
> For the record, he hasn't contacted us yet.

I suspect things may have been somewhat hectic at HP in recent weeks :)

Cheers,
Nick.

P.S. For folks that don't follow the business press: on top of various HP
Helion related updates, HP recently acquired Eucalyptus, and has now
announced that it will be splitting into two separate companies. It's just
a guess, but it wouldn't surprise me if all that has been somewhat
distracting for the OpenStack folks that work there.