[python-committers] MSDN Subscriptions/Renewals

Brian Curtin brian at python.org
Fri Nov 14 00:04:18 CET 2014

Hey all,

Since I've gotten a couple of requests now for MSDN renewals, I may as
well try to do them in a big batch. If you have an MSDN subscription
that is expired or soon expiring, I can get you a renewal if you send
me the email address you use to login and your Subscriber ID. This is
found at https://msdn.microsoft.com/subscriptions/manage/

If you don't have a subscription but would like one - it gives you
access to Windows ISOs, Visual Studio, and other Microsoft software -
please send me your preferred email address, mailing address, and
telephone number, and I'll get you setup.

Brian Curtin