[python-committers] Brian Kearns for commit

Alex Gaynor alex.gaynor at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 00:02:35 CET 2014

Hi all,

I'd like to propose Brian Kearns for commit. He's been a committer on PyPy
for about a year and a half now, and in particular he's done a bunch of
"Python version" works: things like upgrading us from the 2.7.3 stdlib to
the 2.7.6 stdlib, and py3k work. He's interested in having commit for the
purposes of doing interop work on the stdlib tests: things like making sure
tests aren't reliant on refcounting, correctly marking tests as impl
details, etc.

Thanks,
Alex

GPG Key fingerprint: 125F 5C67 DFE9 4084