[python-committers] Updated schedule for Python 3.4

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Thu Jan 16 12:17:49 CET 2014

This is such an obvious question that it probably has been raised before, but anyway:
Why not branch 3.4 earlier than release?  That is how big projects are managed nowadays, you create a staging branch early.
I'd suggest branching it off at b3.  There is no reason to keep all trunk development frozen just because a particular version is in RC mode.