[python-committers] Anatoly has been warned about his behaviour potentially leading to his loss of tracker privileges

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Sat Nov 30 06:23:31 CET 2013

Nick,

I think we've seen the issue from every possible side now. I trust your
judgment that he has pulled this trick once too many times. So please
implement the ban. Or wait until the next infraction -- that's up to you.
Either way, since the archives of this list are public, our deliberations
will stand up to scrutiny.

My offer to mediate (*after* he's been banned) stands, but it's up to you
if and how you want to mention that to Anatoly.

--
--Guido van Rossum (python.org/~guido)