[python-committers] Language Summit at EuroPython

Larry Hastings larry at hastings.org
Wed Jun 26 04:02:13 CEST 2013

On 06/18/2013 09:09 AM, Michael Foord wrote:
> Hey Ezio,
>
> There are no plans that I'm aware of to have a language summit at EuroPython, sorry.

We didn't have one last year because nobody had anything to say.  If
you're (gentle reader) going to be at EuroPython and think you have
something that needs discussng, please feel free to email me.  If I get
a lot of topics I'll inquire about getting a room set aside for a couple
of hours.

Cheers,

//arry/