[python-committers] Interview with Coverity

Ned Deily nad at acm.org
Thu Jul 18 10:04:33 CEST 2013

In article
<CAKmKYaBWMWb2_sAg6ajgQ9O9U89x3qfQeBwJ3bAkN-GTZTd5xw at mail.gmail.com>,
 Dirkjan Ochtman <dirkjan at ochtman.nl> wrote:
> Somewhat off-topic, sorry; I recently went looking for OS X
> buildslaves on the waterfall and didn't find any. Did I miss
> something?

The only online OS X buildbots at the moment are the Tiger ones (2.7,
3.2, 3.3, and 3.x).  TIger is OS X 10.4, which is old and obsolete.
There were Mountain Lion (OS X 10.8) buildbots on Snakebite but they
seemed to have disappeared.  I believe I saw somewhere that there had
been a power failure or something and Trent was on an extended trip and
unable to tend them immediately so we hope they should return.  We
definitely could use some additional OS X buildbots.  If anyone has any
unused fairly recent Mac(s) capable of running 10.6 Snow Leopard (Core
Duo) or, better, 10.7 Lion or 10.8 Mountain Lion (Core Duo 2 or later),
I'm willing to host and maintain them.

--
 Ned Deily,
 nad at acm.org