[python-committers] server-side clones for deletion

Georg Brandl g.brandl at gmx.net
Wed Jan 9 17:30:14 CET 2013

Am 09.01.2013 10:30, schrieb Antoine Pitrou:

> Hi,
>
>> I was testing whether Rietveld could be used to review a devguide
>> patch, and I accidentally created this server-side clone:
>>
>> http://hg.python.org/cjerdonek/sandbox-devguide/
>>
>> Is there a way for me to remove it, or does someone else need to do
>> it?  In addition, if "Remote hg repo" URLs on the issue tracker don't
>> need to be on hg.python.org, the following one can also be deleted (I
>> was confusing this with the restriction for custom builders):
>>
>> http://hg.python.org/sandbox/cjerdonek-devguide/
>
> I (or Georg :-))'ll take a look. We actually have a script which deletes
> unused clones, but I've been wary of putting it in a cron job, for fear
> that it might cause unwanted deletions.

I've now also removed the following repos, which were "stale" by our
definition (no changes made since their clone for several months):

* alphavirgo/cpython/
* features/bithinpy/
* default/repo/
* features/pep-380/
* sandbox/tkdocs/
* sandbox/distutils2/

I've kept three sandbox/ repositories that are stale, but have known core-dev owners