[python-committers] Anatoly Techtonik's contribution

Ezio Melotti ezio.melotti at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 22:49:07 CET 2013

Hi,

On Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 10:57 PM, Georg Brandl <g.brandl at gmx.net> wrote:
> On 01/01/2013 05:54 PM, Ezio Melotti wrote:
>
>>     I say Ezio lets him know that this is the plan since he talked to him
>>     recently and is in the no-ban-yet camp.
>>

>> Yesterday I talked to him, informed him about the probation and showed him this
>> message.  I hope this is official enough.
>
> So, what was the reaction?  That is the important thing to know...

He acknowledged the fact, but I think he had already understood the
issue from our previous conversation.

Best Regards,
Ezio Melotti

P.S. somehow Gmail was sending HTML mails instead of plain text ones.
I now changed it back to plain text -- apologies for any inconvenience
this might have caused, and thanks to Trent for making me aware of the
problem! :)