[python-committers] I will NOT be leading the core sprint at PyCon US this year

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 16:53:01 CET 2013

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 5:13 AM, Brett Cannon <brett at python.org> wrote:
> In case people were just assuming I was going to, I'm actually flying back
> home on the 18th so I don't think it would be a good idea to make me the
> sprint leader this year since I will only be around for the first half of
> the day. If someone else wants to take it on then sign up python-dev at
> https://us.pycon.org/2013/community/sprints/projects/ .

Between packaging and various work related topics, I currently expect
to be trying to talk to people about a dozen different projects during
the sprints, so I won't be able to do it either (I've organised a core
sprint at PyCon AU for the last couple of years). I'm sure I'll be
around at various points to help, but I can't promise to be around
consistently enough to lead it.

Regards,
Nick.