[python-committers] MSDN Renewals

Brian Curtin brian at python.org
Thu Dec 19 17:22:23 CET 2013

Hi all,

I've heard from some people in a previous batch that their MSDN
subscriptions are due to expire in January. If yours will be expiring
soon and you'd like an update, please let me know the email address
associated with the account, and your subscription ID. I believe that
ID was included in a notification email you might have gotten
informing you of the upcoming expiration, but if not, you can find it
on https://msdn.microsoft.com/subscriptions/manage/ when you're logged
in.

If you don't currently have a subscription (it gets you Visual Studio,
OS licenses, etc) but would like one, please send me the email you'd
like to use for the account, your mailing address, and your phone
number. They don't mail you or call you, but Microsoft requires that
info for the subscription.

Brian