[python-committers] Tagging 3.4a1 with an unhappy AMD64 Win7 SP1 buildbot?

Larry Hastings larry at hastings.org
Sat Aug 3 11:08:32 CEST 2013

I'm considering  for Python 3.4.0a1.  The buildbots are all happy,
except for AMD64 Win7 SP1:

    http://buildbot.python.org/all/waterfall?category=3.x.stable

The two failures are zipimport and signal.  zipimport is sporadic, and
looks like some sort of heisenissue.  signal is much more consistently
broken, and has been broken for a while.  (Not that Windows support for
signal has ever been that great.  But presumably the regression test is
supposed to light up green, even on Windows.)

Can we, uh, live with that, for alpha 1?

//arry/