[python-committers] Alexander Belopolsky

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Fri Sep 21 08:36:23 CEST 2012

Alexander Belopolsky wrote:
> FWIW, here is what Martin wrote to me ~ 1.5 years ago.  If the form
> has not been found by now, it probably cannot be found at all.   I
> have no problem resubmitting it again if necessary.

Please contact Ewa, the PSF secretary, to get this resolved. I've
added her to CC. She is in charge of the forms and can also set the
flag in the tracker.

Thanks,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Sep 21 2012)
2012-10-29: PyCon DE 2012, Leipzig, Germany ...            38 days to go
2012-10-23: Python Meeting Duesseldorf ...                 32 days to go
2012-09-18: Released mxODBC Zope DA 2.1.0 ...     http://egenix.com/go32
2012-08-28: Released mxODBC 3.2.0 ...             http://egenix.com/go31

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/