[python-committers] PEP repo access for Daniel Holth

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 18:05:32 CEST 2012

Hi,

Daniel Holth's currently working on PEP 425 and 426 (the drafts for a
cross-platform binary distribution format and for package metadata
1.3). I'd like to get myself out of the publication loop by getting
him direct access to push to the PEP repo, and trust him to stick to
just updating those two PEPs (at least for now - that may change once
the packaging module makes it back into the default branch for 3.4).

Guido originally gave me commit access just to work on updating PEP
343, so I'd like to do something similar here.

Cheers,
Nick.