[python-committers] Googler Python committers

R. David Murray rdmurray at bitdance.com
Tue Oct 16 20:34:01 CEST 2012

On Tue, 16 Oct 2012 14:05:34 -0400, Barry Warsaw <barry at python.org> wrote:
> On Oct 16, 2012, at 10:11 AM, Gregory P. Smith wrote:
>
> >That isn't up to date and users cannot edit their own information (at least
> >it tells _me_ I'm not authorized when I submit the edit form on my own
> >info) so I wouldn't trust that page.  Yet another silly profile to maintain
> >in yet another location.  sigh.
>
> I was able to update my own information.

Barry, you have Coordinator role as well as Developer.  Greg, you seem to
have two accounts, gps and gregory.p.smith.  gps doesn't have Developer
role (I added it before I realized you had the other account too, then
removed it :)  Which one were you trying to edit?  Users are supposed
to be able to edit their own info (well, most of it anyway), so maybe
there is a field level permissions bug in the tracker.

--David