[python-committers] Googler Python committers

Gregory P. Smith greg at krypto.org
Tue Oct 16 19:11:39 CEST 2012

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 7:44 AM, Chris Jerdonek <chris.jerdonek at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 6:32 AM, Eli Bendersky <eliben at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I had the privilege of joining Google's Mountain View office yesterday,
> and
> > was wondering who else from the core development team works there, or in
> > Google in general (in addition to Guido, of course).
>
> Congrats, Eli!  This may not be complete or accurate, but (and this
> tip can be useful to everybody), the list of committers here has a
> column that in some cases shows a company.  Several people from Google
> are listed:
>

> http://bugs.python.org/user?iscommitter=1&@action=search&@sort=username&@pagesize=300

That isn't up to date and users cannot edit their own information (at least
it tells _me_ I'm not authorized when I submit the edit form on my own
info) so I wouldn't trust that page.  Yet another silly profile to maintain
in yet another location.  sigh.

There are many Google committers though not all are active.

-gps