[python-committers] contributor forms (was Re: contributor form for Alexander Belopolsky)

Kurt B. Kaiser kbk at shore.net
Mon Oct 1 15:58:24 CEST 2012

Unfortunately, the list of core developers with the form flag set
doesn't match the actual forms on file.  For example, I did not find my
form in the files sent to me by the previous Administrator.

I'm currently in the process of having all the forms scanned.  I'll then
check them into the PSF repository, along with the ones received by fax
over the past couple of years.

Once that's done, we can address any missing forms.

KBK