[python-committers] Anatoly Techtonik's contribution

Dirkjan Ochtman dirkjan at ochtman.nl
Wed Nov 7 18:31:50 CET 2012

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 3:08 PM, R. David Murray <rdmurray at bitdance.com> wrote:
> If losing him was the only consequence this would be pretty much a
> no-brainer.  However, it is likely the consequences of a general ban
> would be more widespread than that (negative publicity, etc).

Not sure I agree with that. As a participator in open source
communities, I would rather appreciate a community taking action to
protect itself from negative contributors.

This might be a good reference:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSFDm3UYkeE

As is this:

http://producingoss.com/

For those who aren't aware of these resources already.

Cheers,

Dirkjan