[python-committers] Python Language Summit at PyCon 2013 (Wed 13th)

Michael Foord michael at voidspace.org.uk
Thu Nov 1 13:28:45 CET 2012

Hey all,

PyCon 2013 is in Santa Clara, March 13-21st 2013. As in previous years we will be having a Python language summit, open to all CPython committers and invited individuals from the other implementations of Python and the Python community.

The purpose of the summit will be to discuss language development, co-operation between the different implementations, and anything else that seems relevant.

Not all the details of the summit are settled (the room hasn't been fixed yet) but I will post updates as they come in.

What we do know:

	* The summit will be on Wednesday 13th March
	* The summit will be from 10:30am to 4pm

There will be breaks, including lunch provided, and hopefully we will have wifi and a projector in the room.

If you are able to come please reply to me (off list) so I can keep a track of numbers.

If you have any topics you would like to discuss at the summit then let me know and I can add them to the agenda.

All the best,

Michael Foord

--
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/