[python-committers] Threadjack: python-dev input to site redesign [sorry ...]

Ned Deily nad at acm.org
Thu May 31 03:14:39 CEST 2012

In article
<CADiSq7eqEUibMFvKjeCvH_CjvfUbd7kWKSzxG9dgUVpOxM=bTg at mail.gmail.com>,
> On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 1:57 PM, Steve Holden <steve at holdenweb.com> wrote:
> > Is any one person in the dev community anxious to represent that community
> > in the (hopefully forthcoming) "new new python.org" development. Probably a
> > good time to talk about that, as the RFP is open.
>
> I'd be happy to do it if nobody else volunteers. Maybe we can get some
> RSS feeds hooked up in appropriate places :)

It would be good to ensure that someone with recent experience managing
Python releases is included in the process since the release managers
are major content producers for python.org (i.e. the current /downloads
section including release pages) and have their own particular needs for
working with the web site..

--
 Ned Deily,
 nad at acm.org