[python-committers] Allegro Group Contributor

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Tue May 1 18:01:18 CEST 2012

Also thanks to allegro for making such a decision as a company.
It's important that employers recognize the contributions of
their employees to free software.

Pat, I'm not sure how we are tracking this: we need to somewhere
post what company assignments we received, so that contributors
can then claim that they are covered by some company assignment.

Additionally, we need to track what individual contributors are
covered by a company agreement. I plan to add a field for this
to the bug tracker; meanwhile, please track this privately, and
just add the data into the tracker as if these people had
individually submitted a contributor form.

Regards,
Martin