[python-committers] Dan Boswell Contributor Agreement

Pat Campbell patcam at python.org
Mon Jun 4 20:13:07 CEST 2012

Hi David:

If you or Dan want to send it directly to me.
Please find a contributor agreement form here:

http://www.python.org/psf/contrib/

and send it to me from this email address:

contributors at python.org

and then, I will process the form and add it to
the online bug tracker once there has been a tracker
profile completed by Dan Boswell.

Thanks,
Pat

--