[python-committers] Python Language Summit at PyCon US

Brian Curtin brian at python.org
Tue Feb 7 02:36:36 CET 2012

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 07:04, Michael Foord <michael at voidspace.org.uk> wrote:
> Hello Python Committers,
>
> As usual we will hold a Python Language Summit before the PyCon US conference.
>
> If you have topics you would like to see on the agenda please also let me know.

I wouldn't mind a chat about what's happening with PEP-397 (Windows
launcher), but I don't think there's a big enough Windows audience at
the summit to put it on the agenda. If anyone there wants to talk
about it before/after/at lunch/in a breakout session, I'd be
interested.

http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0397/