[python-committers] Anatoly Techtonik's contribution

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 17:53:49 CET 2012

People have the entire internet to abuse us (and they do). That's why I
spend as much time as I do explaining *why* various things in Python are
the way they are.

However, we shouldn't have to put up with disrespectful bullshit on our own
communication channels. Those are for us to collaborate on getting things
done, not for Anatoly to whine incessantly about the world being something
other than exactly the way *he* thinks it should be.

And yes, putting off potential contributors by continuing to tolerate his
poisonous behaviour is *definitely* something we should be worried about.

Regards,
Nick.

--
Sent from my phone, thus the relative brevity :)