[python-committers] Anatoly Techtonik's contribution

Eli Bendersky eliben at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 17:08:23 CET 2012

At the risk of stating something that I imagine everyone already

> knows, this list is itself publicly viewable:

> So in some sense what we write here is already being said beyond this
> list (though not actively).  For example, the thread we're engaging in
> right now is the second result when Googling "python anatoly".
>
> I guess my point is that what's going on is already pretty open to the
> outside (from a read-only perspective).

Ouch, this is important to keep in mind. Thanks for the reminder, Chris.

This may be a different discussion altogether, but I'm pretty sure that
sometimes people write to this list assuming it's private to committers
only. Should it be?

Eli