[python-committers] Anatoly Techtonik's contribution

Christian Heimes christian at python.org
Tue Dec 25 14:01:27 CET 2012

Am 25.12.2012 13:37, schrieb Nick Coghlan:
> I'm well and truly to the point of caring far more about the feelings
> of people who get frustrated trying to deal with his obtuseness
> (whether that arises deliberately or through genuine cluelessness)
> than I care about his feelings. He has the entire internet to play on,
> we don't have to allow him access to python.org controlled resources.

+1

He is so far beyond the point of political correctness and
respectability that I'm unable to find any words for his behavior in my
dictionary. His attitude hasn't improved, too. For example in bug
http://bugs.python.org/issue16689 he used an offensive title and
re-opened the ticket *twice* although it was closed by two different and
highly respectable core devs.

I hate to kick out people but I see no other way to deal with the issue
anymore. :(

Christian