[python-committers] state of repo?

R. David Murray rdmurray at bitdance.com
Fri Apr 6 04:44:50 CEST 2012

I just tried to merge a change from 3.2 to default and found an unexpected
file being merged.  Looking at the graph, it *looks* like Sandro copied a
change to default instead of merging it, even though his commit comment
says merge.  That would be fine, I'd just do a null merge...except that
the file I'm being asked to merge when I try that seems to have nothing
to do with Sandro's commits.  It is deleting one paragraph and adding
another in the threading docs.

Can someone sort this out, please?  It's currently beyond my knowledge
of hg to do so.

--David