[python-committers] Commit rights for Meador Inge

Ezio Melotti ezio.melotti at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 13:16:15 CEST 2011

On 19/09/2011 5.11, Meador Inge wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 18, 2011 at 6:03 PM, Brett Cannon<brett at python.org>  wrote:
>> http://docs.python.org/devguide/coredev.html#gaining-commit-privileges
> I believe everything is in place:
>
>     1. I am subscribed to the right mailing lists.
>     2. I already had the Developer role in the tracker.
>     3. I changed my tracker username from 'meadori' to 'meador.inge'.
>     4. I sent my SSH key to Georg and he set me up with repo access,
>         which I tested on http://hg.python.org/test/.
>     5. I faxed my contributor agreement on Saturday.
>
> My tracker details need to be changed to committer, though.  How do I that?

Done.
Pat will probably take care of updating the "contributor form received"
field as soon as she receives the contributor agreement.
Even if it's not mentioned on the devguide, if you use IRC, you might
want to join the #python-dev channel on irc.freenode.net.  There you can
get real-time updates about commits, new messages posted on the tracker,
the buildbots status, and you can also get in touch with other developers.

Best Regards,
Ezio Melotti