[python-committers] Commit rights for Meador Inge

Mark Dickinson dickinsm at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 22:46:23 CEST 2011

Hi all,

Meador Inge has been contributing to Python for a while now;  he's put
in a lot of work in particular on the struct and ctypes modules
amongst others (see username 'meadori' in the tracker for more), and
all the work that I've seen has been consistently high quality and
careful.  I think he's long overdue for commit rights, and would be a
really valuable member of the Python team.

I'm afraid I can't offer to mentor him (I'm not finding anything like
as much time as I'd like to spend on Python right now);  but I doubt
he needs much mentoring at this point.  Does anyone want to act as a
nominal mentor?

Mark