[python-committers] [PSF-Members] [Fwd: Re: Push rights for Ross Lagerwall]

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Wed Mar 9 13:00:46 CET 2011

Fortunately this *can be discussed at the members' meeting. Since I don't always follow python-dev I wasn't aware this was blocking commits - the process is pretty straightforward as it is. Guido established the Foundation to do what it's doing, but we would love to do it more efficiently. But anyone with access to a fax machine or a scanner can submit a contributor agreement very simply.

However, specific ideas about how to action this request are also welcome. We certainly don't want to hold up development. Unfortunately we want encumbered code even less.

regards
 Steve