[python-committers] rc2 freeze due in two days

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Sat Jan 29 06:15:15 CET 2011

On Jan 29, 2011, at 12:04 AM, R. David Murray wrote:

> If the module weren't already broken for most real-world purposes I'd
> no question want to wait.  As it is I'm on the fence.

Me too, but I did want to acknowledge the correctness of Antoine's argument. Yes, I reminded people (using multiprocessing as an example, which I agree was probably not a fair parallel) that ignoring process can have negative consequences, but I do agree with you about the desirability of not having to wait for 3.3.

Who'd  be a release manager?

regards
 Steve