[python-committers] rc2 freeze due in two days

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Fri Jan 28 21:35:50 CET 2011

As teh reporter of that bug I should like to say in Victor's, Antoine's and David's support that the module is so broken without this patch that the module should not really have been included in a production release.

Even if the current patch is broken, I believe the results of using that code would be less negative than the results of using the module from the previous release.

regards
 Steve