[python-committers] py3k unfrozen, however

Georg Brandl g.brandl at gmx.net
Sun Jan 16 08:53:10 CET 2011

The rc is out.  Let's hope for some decent developer testing and bug reports
before it's too late...

To ensure stability in the py3k branch, I want to enforce strict discipline
for commits from now to the release.  Any change needs to be reviewed by at
least one other core developer (and I mean real reviews, with the committer
name mentioned in the commit message).  Absolutely no new features or API
changes.  If in doubt, please consult with this list, or ask me directly.

cheers,
Georg