[python-committers] Committer rights for Nadeem Vawda

Antoine Pitrou solipsis at pitrou.net
Sat Apr 9 16:09:19 CEST 2011

Le samedi 09 avril 2011 à 09:52 -0400, Eric Smith a écrit :
> On 04/09/2011 07:20 AM, Antoine Pitrou wrote:
> > Le jeudi 07 avril 2011 à 19:36 -0700, Brett Cannon a écrit :
> >>
> >>         Hmmm so I assume Nadeem should send his SSH key to
> >>         pydotorg at python.org?
> >>         Or?
> >>
> >> Nope, he can send them here to python-committers (you scared me the
> >> page actually said pydotorg at python.org).
> >
> > Can someone (Georg, Brett, Eric?) act on Nadeem's subscription to
> > python-committers? Otherwise his e-mails get bounced.
>
> [Not sure if my first response got sent]
>
> I usually wait for a commit message saying he's been added for a
> developer (which used to be developers.txt, I think).

Well, it's a bit circular: people are added to developers.txt when they
have sent an SSH key. But the key is to be sent to python-committers,
for which subscription depends on being added to developers.txt (and
messages by non-subcribers are rejected).

I'm a bit mystified by the process too. It looks like there's no defined
procedure.

Regards