[python-committers] Committer rights for Nadeem Vawda

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 14:29:13 CEST 2011

On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 12:36 PM, Brett Cannon <brett at python.org> wrote:
> As someone who did some security stuff as part of his PhD, I totally agree
> with that; get out of security or else it will make you paranoid.

Nah, it just makes you very familiar with the concept of "calculated
assumption of risk". You see the security risks and decide they're
acceptable, given the degree of hassle involved in attempting to close
or avoid them.

But don't *talk* about the risks to people that don't think the same
way, or they'll start to look at you very strangely :)

Cheers,
Nick.