[python-committers] Deny nonbreaking spaces in the precommit script?

Victor Stinner victor.stinner at haypocalc.com
Sun Nov 7 16:52:33 CET 2010

Hi,

I introduced nonbreaking spaces in Lib/os.py in a comment, because I kept Alt
Gr. key pressed to write the space after # (stupid Xorg keyboard variant!).

This change introduces a strange bug in "LANG=C ./python -m test.regrtest -v
test_imp test_trace" command.

The real bug was fixed in issue #10329, but I would like to know if it would be
possible to block a commit introducing nonbreaking spaces? A least for me :-)

Victor