[python-committers] svnmerge init on py3k branch fails..

Senthil Kumaran orsenthil at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 12:00:15 CET 2010

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 3:57 PM, Victor Stinner
<victor.stinner at haypocalc.com> wrote:

> Why are you using svn init? It was already done in all branches.

I had this understanding that, while using svnmerge.py you might to do
one-time operation on svnmerge.py init on local repo and then do the
svnmerge.py merge -r xxx
http://www.python.org/dev/faq/#how-do-i-prepare-a-new-branch-for-merging

Looks like I am wrong.

Now that i have done it release26-maint and release31-maint, does it
create any  problem?
Also, should we just ignore the original problem of (py3k-struni URL)?

--
Senthil